help oep plan during cv-19
Note: This survey is specifically for grade-level professional development. Grades 3, 4, 5 and 7/9.
Energy Efficiency training for returning teachers will be available online.
Summer is OEP’s busiest season for professional development and we are trying to navigate these unprecedented times. We will consider your responses as we think about planning for the summer.
Any professional development OEP may host will be done so under the following conditions:
- Gov. DeWine has removed the stay-at-home order for non-essential businesses.
- Participants will be seated at their own table and asked to wear a mask, scarf or bandana.
- There will be no groups larger than 10. (1 OEP staff member and 9 participants)
- Recommended cleaning protocol will be followed.
- There will be no programs in May or June. Any potential program would be in July and/or August.
- This subject to change as new information becomes available.