grade-level professional development
In a normal year, summer is OEP’s busiest season hosting dozens of professional development workshops. 2020 has been anything but normal. In response, OEP has cancelled some summer programs, moved others to a virtual platform and is continuing with in-person training for a few.
At our in-person workshops, OEP is committed to the safety of the participants and our staff and will abide by current State of Ohio recommendations including:
- 10 or less participants
- 6′ or more social distancing and all participants will be seated at their own table. There will be no group work. Masks are required.
- All supplies used during the workshop will be new and not used by other participants.
- Cleaning supplies and hand-sanitizer will be available.
- We are only using facilities where we have previously hosted programs. They are working with us to provide a safe environment.
- If State of Ohio recommendations change, the programs will be cancelled.
See dates and locations for each grade-level. Please remember you are only able to participate in a grade-level program one time and you must have a teaching assignment for the 2020-21 school year to attend.