submit by email/mail
Steps to completing the scholarship application by email/mail:
- Review the scholarship eligibility requirement packet. The packet includes all the application questions.
- Ask for two recommendations. One must be from a teacher/advisor.
- Download or print the recommendation form. They should be returned to you, either electronically (for email submissions) or a printed hard copy (for mailed submissions).
- You will also need a recent picture of yourself. If emailing, attach the picture as a file. If mailing, include a hard copy with your application.
- Download or print the application.
- Applications must be emailed or postmarked by April 30th.
- Email to: Monique at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Due to the COVID-19 closings, OEP is no longer able to receive mailed applications. Please submit online or via email.
Ready to Apply? Download the application.